Take me home
Back to the place
Where I belong
I'm cold though I feel warm
Red covering me
All over me
Hands in the dirt
Grass in my mouth
A moment feels like stone
I don't want to die
Too many things to do
So little words I said
Take me home
Back to the place
Where I belong
One more night
Next to you
I feel myself fading away
Don't take my life away
Please
One more night
Back to the place
Where I belong
I'm cold though I feel warm
Red covering me
All over me
Hands in the dirt
Grass in my mouth
A moment feels like stone
I don't want to die
Too many things to do
So little words I said
Take me home
Back to the place
Where I belong
One more night
Next to you
I feel myself fading away
Don't take my life away
Please
One more night
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti