Night train's moving me
I'm gonna be home soon
It's been a while, I've been alone
I'm coming home to see you
I've taken my ride with humanity
Trying to find my place
I searched but killed my dignity
Just to find my face
They came and said I'm a bad man
I'm a looser without a soul
I only did what I knew I could
I lost my feelings down the road
If you hear me, please carry on
I don't know what else to do
Carry on without a worry
The world's a better place now
I will always be sorry
I just can't live like this
You'll get along much better
When I'm not around anymore
Remember the time when we were young
The first time we met in this world
You looked like a gangster's wife
With all those tattoos in your arms
Who would've known that time would fly so fast
I'm scared now
I don't know if I can make it this time
I'm scared to go
Night train's moving me
It's been a while, I've been alone
I'm coming home to see you
I've taken my ride with humanity
Trying to find my place
I searched but killed my dignity
Just to find my face
They came and said I'm a bad man
I'm a looser without a soul
I only did what I knew I could
I lost my feelings down the road
If you hear me, please carry on
I don't know what else to do
Carry on without a worry
The world's a better place now
I will always be sorry
I just can't live like this
You'll get along much better
When I'm not around anymore
Remember the time when we were young
The first time we met in this world
You looked like a gangster's wife
With all those tattoos in your arms
Who would've known that time would fly so fast
I'm scared now
I don't know if I can make it this time
I'm scared to go
Night train's moving me
I'm gonna be home soon
It's been awhile, I've been alone
I'm coming home to see you
I'll be with you
'til the end
It's been so long, too long
I'm coming home to see you
Night train's moving me
It's been awhile, I've been alone
I'm coming home to see you
I'll be with you
'til the end
It's been so long, too long
I'm coming home to see you
Night train's moving me
I'm gonna be home soon
I hope I won't be all alone
I'm coming home to see you
I hope I won't be all alone
I'm coming home to see you
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti