maanantai 15. kesäkuuta 2015

Drive All Night

City lights
Neon signs
Look through the window
You think you're gone
With your past
And saved her from it's way
But look at you
You  are a fool

I like you for good
You're really something girl
Though I'm
Back against wall
Help me
Try to be sane

City streets
Slice of greed
Don't touch it it will bite you
You think you're done
With yourself
You can't find your way out
But look at you
You know you're wrong
10 000 miles away
And we are still the same

I like you for good
You're really something girl
Though I'm
Back against wall
Help me I try to be sane

City lights
Neon signs
You can almost feel something
Look at me
Where I'm now
I made it by myself now
It's all okay
You are alright
You made it
Through the fire
Some are gone
Some will stay
Nothing lasts forever
But you are here
That's all there is
Me and you
Just be cool

I like you for good
You're really something girl
Though I'm Back against wall
Help me I am sane
I like you for good
You're really something girl
Though I'm
Back against wall
Help me I am sane

Blindfolded
In my head
There's too much stuff
I can't explain
Something's calling me
I can't escape
Dark times are coming now
But it was real
You felt it
Don't be sad
I'm still the same
There's too much stuff
I can't explain
Someones calling me
I can't escape
Dark times are here
And it's real
I feel it
I am sad 'cause I'm still the same

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti